Hailee Cesya Kain
Hailee Cesya Kain
Misery09
Man jau : 25
Hailee Cesya Kain
Hailee Cesya Kain
Misery09
Sponsored content

Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Prikeverzojau : 538
Hug'ų : 2
Prisijungiau : 2012-06-22
Misery09
PostSubject: Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:20 pm
Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. 357442868
Back to top Go down
AuthorMessage
Prikeverzojau : 235
Hug'ų : 15
Prisijungiau : 2016-07-05
Misery26
PostSubject: Re: Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:23 pm
Sutarsim/nesutarsim? Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. 405659367
Back to top Go down
AuthorMessage
Misery09
PostSubject: Re: Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:27 pm
galbūt pasipykstam? Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. 3210463355
Back to top Go down
AuthorMessage
Hailee Cesya Kain
Prikeverzojau : 2273
Hug'ų : 108
Prisijungiau : 2012-01-05
Am I inlove with you? Or am i inlove with the feeling?
Hailee Cesya Kain
PostSubject: Re: Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:33 pm
Turbūt ir mes nelabai sutarsim? Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. 1626129382
Back to top Go down
https://misery.forumlt.com
AuthorMessage
Misery09
PostSubject: Re: Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:50 pm
manau taip, kitaip ir negalėtų būti. nebent galim paįvairint kaip nors tą neapykantą, žinoma, jei yra noro Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. 2511751831
Back to top Go down
AuthorMessage
Hailee Cesya Kain
Prikeverzojau : 2273
Hug'ų : 108
Prisijungiau : 2012-01-05
Am I inlove with you? Or am i inlove with the feeling?
Hailee Cesya Kain
PostSubject: Re: Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:55 pm
Žinoma, kad yra Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. 1626129382 Kokių idėjų turi?
Back to top Go down
https://misery.forumlt.com
AuthorMessage
Misery09
PostSubject: Re: Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:57 pm
Na, dar vijosi the originals, tad esu tik įpusėjus trečią sezoną, bet kiek suvokiu anas tiesiog dievina Aurorą, tad sunku būtų kokias simpatijas ar romanėlį susukti iš kokių ankstesnių laikų, nebent abiejų jėgoms susivienijus sumąstytume kažką tokio wow Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. 80987772 Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. 1626129382
Back to top Go down
AuthorMessage
Sponsored content
PostSubject: Re: Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family. Icon_minitime
Back to top Go down

Some of the most poisonous people come disguised as friends and family.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1